Monday 17 October 2011

WIDIA goes International

When [WIDIA] was formed, I've made clear that I want it to be international.

Ladies, gentlemen and capsuleers, please welcome our newest member:
Ricardo Snoek, from the low security region of The Netherlands ;)

To those of you wondering why the big fanfare, I owe a short explanation. When I started WIDIA, I laid down one rule above all: I want an international corp.I'll go firther. I want the corp to cover all timezones, so when someone logs on, any time of the day, there's like 10 or more people to hang out with. I have a continuous bad experience with one-language corps / guilds / whatever. With a few exceptions, these always crumble and leave a bad taste in the members' mouth. So the corp I try to build here has to be one that unites people with its own culture rather than adopting one.

So, let's welcome our new members, wherever they are from, with the warmest welcome they've ever got :)
Okay, that was a bit over the top. But I really need to lay down what's tolerated and what's not. It'll be a corp sheet most likely.  Until then, fly deadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment